We’re not just another SD Real Estate Brokerage.
Generally, we’re not really one’s for talking about ourselves much. However, in this case, if you’re like us, you like to know who you’re supporting. It’s important to know your hard earned money is going to a business that you can stand behind. You want to help the American dreamer and your fellow American. Be a part of something bigger than yourself. Heyn Real Estate shares these same values.
Small Businesses Built America
We know the feeling. When at all possible, we strive to support small business…and not only that…small FAMILY OWNED businesses. Those are the best kind, and the kind that made America, America…and the kind we need to help stay in business.
Heyn Real Estate is a small family owned business by every definition. Mark and Brittany Heyn, owners, started Heyn Real Estate with these passions in mind:
- Create something together to provide for their family (ps…Brittany is totally, completely obsessed with Mark. The idea of being Realtors in Wyoming together was simply sweeter than two pieces of wedding cake. Cake. Another story entirely. And speaking of small business and cake, SME’s Treats in Belle Fourche is amazing!
- The Heyn family has country in their veins and are passionate about helping others. What a better way to combine the two by focusing on helping others live out their dream of owing land in South Dakota?
- Too many people are selling land without the extent of knowledge they should have in such a unique field of property ownership. If you’re looking to buy land in SD, WY, or NE, you need to have a land real estate agent who knows the ins and outs of such transactions. Enter Mark here.
- Life is always changing. With that, the SD real estate industry must change with it. Heyn Real Estate understands the importance of this. Hence, we are constantly keeping up with the latest tools, technology, and education. Why do you care? Because this gives you the angle you need to either:
- Find a realtor in WY to sell your property who is leading the trends on the best practices to sell your land.
- Find a realtor in SD who can truly help you understand the highest and best use of the property you need. This is crucial in determining before you purchase your new property, rather than experiencing buyer’s remorse on such a huge investment.
Next in learning a little bit about who Heyn Real Estate is: We can sum up our entire life in this: Faith, family, freedom, business. Our faith is the foundation our family stands on, both collectively and individually. The truth is that every day we should wake up and ask God to use us for His purposes. The rest is just details.
God, the Creator of everything, sent his only Son to Earth to die on a cross as a sacrifice for our sins so that one day we can go to Heaven. How amazing is that? And between now and then, He gives us peace that passes understanding to get us through all the crazy things that come our way. (By the way, if you are unsure of what we’re talking about, please email us!). This is the most important thing in life. We are called to love God and love our neighbors. (And no, this doesn’t just mean your literal neighbors. While we do hope you have a great neighborhood, this actually means loving all people!)
Family. The sweetest part of everyday life. The Heyn family consists of Mark and Brittany and their five kids. The oldest is 15 and the youngest is four. Three boys and two girls. Let’s just say it is chaos all the time. But not like you may be thinking. Brittany calls it “perfect chaos” as there truly is nothing better. They (don’t you ever wonder who “they” are?) say the days are long, but the years are short. So true! We want to be intentional every day in our parenting and shaping of these incredible young people’s lives. Each one is so unique, absolutely amazing, and a true gift from God. It’s fun, loud, busy, constant life lessons to teach (if we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a million times!), hard, and worth every second of it! We can’t forget our pups, cat, chickens, and horses.
Freedom. Mark has a heart for public service. From his time in the Coast Guard, fireman and police officer, to several years of martial arts training, Mark is a defender by default. We love America and all she was built on, and pray this great land can truly be one nation, under God.
Business (Heyn Real Estate, of Course)
Business. Both Mark and Brittany love to work. It is hard to beat the feeling of an honest day’s work, and they understand how crucial it is that their kids learn the same thing! Mark and Brittany are both licensed realtors in Wyoming, South Dakota and Nebraska. Brittany, is the Broker, and handles the office and marketing. Mark is the face of the business (and what a gorgeous one at that!) and who you will generally be working with. While it can be a little suspect when someone tells you how honest they are, you should still know that integrity, honesty, values and morals are truly important to us. After all, do unto others…you know the rest.
Brittany is also the Controller for her family’s hunting lodges, the nationally renowned Cheyenne Ridge Outfitters lodges, The Signature Lodge and The North Platte Outpost. Mark loves helping at the Hat Creek Ranch to help the Weinreis family (Brittany’s family) whenever he can. It’s always a great day for their entire family to get out and work on the ranch. (Branding is an absolute favorite pastime!)
Now You Know all about Heyn Real Estate
So this is what life actually is at Heyn Real Estate. Being realtors in SD, WY and NE is just one of their many passions. We are working hard to keep American traditions alive in more aspects than just the land that we love. We’d keep going on, but let’s face it…you’re sick of reading, and we’re tired of talking about ourselves.
Until next time~happy trails.
Questions about how Heyn Real Estate can Help You?
Drop us an email, and we’ll reach out to you asap!